Carson loved his first Iowa men's basketball game!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Glimpse of the Summer of 2011

Catching Up...

Since I was too busy to blog all summer, I thought I'd post a few pictures of some things that went on.  Nothing too exciting...  We had a very busy end of May where we got a trip to the zoo, Elmo Live, circus, and hotel/waterpark stay in.  June seemed to be consumed with pool stuff, t-ball, swimming lessons, and the movie theatre.  I don't know where July went.  After accepting my teaching position at the end of June, July didn't seem long enough to get everything situated for a big move and new job.  We spent most of our days at the pool working and trying to beat the heat.  Now that August is here, it seems as though it will fly by just as fast as July.  We are a moved and pretty settled in, I've started school, and the pool closes this weekend.  Carson made the comment tonight that he wishes Emily could come sleep in his big boy bed with him.  He proceeded to tell me that at Christmas time, she will come live with us for many, many days. I think his count down is on.  Thanks so much to all of you who either helped with anything at the pool, with Carson, or our move.  I think the thing I am most excited about for this time of year is ROUTINE.  We will have one again! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment