Carson loved his first Iowa men's basketball game!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Garage Sale

Kids say the darnedest things...


I recently cleaned out Carson toy boxes.  I only did the two in his room, but really should have started with the tubs of the toys in the basement.  I tried to get rid of as much as I could, but God knows it wasn't as much as I could have or should have purged.  I kept thinking, "He might play with this again someday."  I told him that we were going to take the toys to a place called Goodwill and people who need toys will go there and buy them.  Carson expressed his wish for a garage sale and I thought I was going to have to pull over I was laughing so hard.  I don't think he as ever been to a garage sale (except for the ones my grandma has in which he isn't allowed to bring anything home).  After talking about what he thought a garage sale was, I finally asked him what he would sell at his garage sale.  "I will sell G'ma and Papa's old stuff."  Now God knows that my grandma doesn't have "old stuff" unless it's something meaningful as she is much better at purging than I am.  I have no idea where he gets random ideas like this. 

1 comment:

  1. anna nobody at my house can get rid of anything either sooo dont feel bad lol

    ReplyDelete