Carson loved his first Iowa men's basketball game!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Carson the "Cat-too" Artist

Emily and I took Carson to Target this evening so he could pick out the Valentines he would like to give his friends.  Of course, as soon as he saw the animal ones, he had to have them!  He began to notice the other pictures on the box and soon realized tattoos were included.  Until this point, I have discouraged tattoos.  They weren't something that my mom really let us have as kids.  It's not that I have an issue with Carson wearing a tattoo, I just fear him forming the same obsession for them as I see many kids do.  When we got home, Carson had to apply tattoos to both of us.  Here's a clip of him applying Emily's.  His GG'ma and Papa have only been gone for two weeks... The next six or so could get long waiting for them to return! 

P.S.  It must be your turn to be the big lion, Papa... ! :)


2 comments:

  1. Carson looks like he has the process down on how to apply these! And I beg to differ, if you ever wore a tattoo you had to take it off ASAP and you were not allowed to even write a reminder message on your hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Lisa my mother doesn't like us writing on our hands either...but the tattoos we could have

    ReplyDelete