Carson loved his first Iowa men's basketball game!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"This is my facebook."

Carson was "writing" on his white board the other night, and when I asked him what he was doing, he replied with very serious expression, "I'm writing my name on my facebook."  I about died laughing.  He continued by telling me that was his facebook and "reading" the different "words" that he had written.  Although I will take the majority of the blame for this one, I know I'm not the only adult in his life he has seen on this mind-boggling social network.  I often show him pictures that I think he would enjoy seeing of people he knows.  He also likes seeing pictures of himself from previous months/years.  I can hardly imagine how social networks like facebook will change and grow by the time he is ready for that sort of thing.  Scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment